The Milligans

The Milligans

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Carlitos

This kid is so handsome! This year Charlie has started learning Spanish in a dual immersion program at our elementary school. He has half the day completely in Spanish. His Spanish teacher even calls him Carlitos. 

He is doing so well in school. I'm super proud of him. He does a good job of paying attention in class and always tries his hardest. He has fantastic teachers, Mrs. Budge and Senora Floyd. They appreciate him and I appreciate that. It is fun to listen to him learn Spanish and come home and talk with Dave. 

He has such a strong testimony. A couple of weeks ago, during fast and testimony meeting he said he wanted to go up. I told him that he was big enough to do it by himself. He did such a wonderful job, and talked about his love for the gospel and Jesus Christ. I am so proud of him, because I know that he knows his testimony is true. He will be an amazing missionary someday. 

No comments: