The Milligans

The Milligans

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whoa....I'm back!!!

Can you say, SLACKER? That is what I have been when it comes to this blog. I has been two months since I have written. I have even missed Davey's birthday. I must be a horrible mother!! Oh well, I guess I will have to try and catch up. I will start with a few random pics that really don't deserve an entry of their own.
We have been trying to make the most of our season pass to Hogle Zoo. Here we are with my Mom in front the bears.

Here they are on the carousel. Ever since he saw Kung Fu Panda, Davey loves Pandas!

Davey has been working hard on going potty for the last month. He finally earned this Thomas the Tank Engine Water Tower set from Grandma. As you can see both he and Jacquie are pretty excited about it.

The Ringling Brothers circus was in town this last weekend and of course we had to go. Davey said his favorite things were the tigers and elephants. We had a great time.

Last night we went to the Mascot Bowl at Lehi High School. It was basically a charity fundraiser with all the mascots from UofU, BYU, Weber State, UVU, the Jazz Bear, Orem Owlz, even Denver Broncos and Phoenix Suns. Of course our favorite was Big Blue. We may live in Utah County now, but we know which team wears True Blue.

2 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

I'm glad you're back! We've missed you! Living in Utah County has it's advantages - everything is closer. The zoo, the circus, the cool events that never come up here. It looks like you've been keeping busy & having fun.

paul and tricia said...

who is true blue??? hope you're doing well!!!