The Milligans

The Milligans

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Children's Christmas Party

Today we went with my parents to the Children's Christmas Party they have every year at the Logan Country Club. It is a lot of fun because it isn't too crowed and they have fun games for the kids to play. To make it even better we had our first real snowfall of the year, so it was beautiful outside.
One of the nice things about Davey is that he isn't scared of Santa at all. This year he is asking for building blocks. Although, yesterday, when I asked him what he wanted Santa to bring him for Christmas he said, "Not anything, I already have toys." Then I asked him if he would be sad not to have presents to open for Christmas and he said, "No." I just wish all this unselfishness will last as he gets older, but I am sure it won't!
Here he is at the putting green. He loves golf already and was hugging another putter later that afternoon in the pro-shop. I guess he takes after his Daddy.This is the fishing pond. I love his cheesy little smile. Also, notice the tattoo of a gingerbread man on his hand. He definitely loved that.
Here he is at the beanbag toss. I was impressed with his arm this time around!
Here he is patiently waiting for a balloon animal. This was definitely one of the busier stations!
Finally, he made it to the front and asked the clown for a puppy. She promptly made him a weiner dog....which I popped on the way out to the car. Whoops, I was just trying to fix it!!
All in all, we had a great time. Davey even said in the car on the way home he wanted to go back to the country club later to a party and see Santa again. I told him that although this party was over, there would be more Christmas parties later. Thanks again Mom and Dad for taking us to the party!!

No comments: