The Milligans

The Milligans

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What a mess!!!

Today Davey had a Valentine Party at his preschool. They told us to have the kids bring a Valentine box with their name on it so the other kids could put their cards and candy in it. I wrapped a cereal box in paper and had him sit down to color it with markers this morning. I left him while I went to get ready in my bedroom, and when I came back, this is what I found!
We have had a few problems with Davey and markers at our house. Most of the time he is only allowed to use colored pencils, but now I think the markers might be permanently retired. Needless to say, we had to put him in a quick bath and scrub his face in order to make him presentable for school.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love that oh so guilty look on his face! How cute!