The Milligans

The Milligans

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Sunbeam....

Davey went to Primary with the big kids this last Sunday. I cannot believe he is old enough to be a Sunbeam. Dave and I walked him into the classroom and introduced him to his teacher. He has never really been one to be clingy, so he just sat in his seat and watched us leave. I think he was in awe of all the other big kids in the other classes. When we went to pick him up, all of his classmates were clamoring to get out the door, but he was still sitting reverently in his seat with his arms folded waiting for us. We were so proud that he was waiting reverently, but I am sure that won't last as time goes on. He was also excited to show us the CTR ring his teacher gave him and to tell us about the new song he learned about a "Child of God." He is growing up WAY too fast if you ask me!

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

They do grow up so fast. I am glad he is doing well and likes his class. We still have to fight with Taegan to go to nursery, once we leave he is usually ok but leaving is the problem.

Hope you are enjoying your house, you need to put some pictures on of your home.

Francene

Colette said...

Hi Brittany,

I was on Monika's blog and saw you on her "roommate". I loved looking at your pictures and getting a little update on your life. You have great hair!

I live near Seattle, have three children (!!) and stay home with them most days. I like it here. Darren does a blog, I'll send you an invite if you like. My email is colettem24@yahoo.com.

Take care!
Colette