The Milligans

The Milligans

Thursday, March 12, 2009

At last.....

No, I am not posting this picture because I think my nursery is cute, I am posting it because I am happy to say that we FINALLY have our crib put together. Needless to say, we have had a bit of trauma getting this darn crib assembled. You see, it all started with our move, or should I say moves, since we moved not only once from Millville to Springville, but again a second time from Springville to Spanish Fork. Somewhere along the way we lost all the nuts and bolts to our crib. Okay, no big deal right? Well it wasn't too bad. I had to special order the fasteners and it took a bit of time, but we did get them. Then, when we went to assemble it, we found we were missing a stablizing bar. I tried calling the manufacturer and it was discontinued. I did not want to buy a new crib, they are like $200-$300! Besides, I really like the one we already have. Finally, I went to Babies R Us and they had a crib that was almost identical to ours. I got the model number, called the manufacturer again, they sent out the part, and Hallelujah, it worked. Thank goodness, I was starting to get stressed!
Of course, Davey had to be in the picture.

No comments: