The Milligans

The Milligans

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still my baby...

I have been getting some of our baby stuff out and Davey is totally obsessed with all of it. He thinks he should play with all of it, even though I tell him they are baby things. He is probably just excited to play with something new.

Here he is on one of those tummy time mats. What a goofball!!
He has also been saying the funniest things almost the whole time I have been pregnant. When we first told him I had a baby in my tummy he said he had a baby in his tummy too. Then I explained that only girls have babies in their tummies, so he quickly said he had a "puppy in his tummy." It eats what he eats and even says, "Woof, woof." The other funny thing he talks about is what he wants to name the baby. Any time anyone asks, he says he wants to name it "Daddy." Well, as far as he is concered it makes sense. Why not name the baby after his favorite person in the world?!

1 comment:

monika said...

ANy day now! Can't wait to hear your news and name. So are you in your new house yet? I noticed the pampers swaddlers in the picture...those are my favorite! There have been some great pampers sales lately too. I'll have to keep you in the loop about those with all my couponing nonsense. Have fun at the hospital!