The Milligans

The Milligans

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Animals.....

Okay, so I had the greatest of intentions when I started this blog. However, I keep finding myself sidetracked whenever I think about making a post. So here are a few pics of us at Baby Animal Days. I know, I know, it was almost 2 months ago, but Davey really loved it. When he woke up that morning I asked if he wanted to go see baby animals and you wouldn't have believed how quickly he ran to get his shoes and his clothes. Usually I have to chase him around the house all morning in order to get him dressed.

Here he is riding a horse. He still says he wants to ride a horse every few days or so.

Feeding a calf from a bottle....


Holding a bunny...I love his cheesy smile, he always does that.

Riding in a wagon with my Dad....

All in all, it was a pretty fun day. We just love going on outings like this because it is fun to see him getting so excited. I have some more pictures of other things we have done recently, but I will post them separately.

No comments: