The Milligans

The Milligans

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My girls...

This past school year I had the chance to babysit these adorable girls all year. Their mom is a school teacher at Millville elementary, and when she first called me I wasn't so sure I wanted the extra work of 3 more kids. However they turned out to be the cutest, most well behaved little girls I have ever known. The main reason I initially agreed to do it was because I thought the experience would be good for Davey. Although it was a difficult learning process for him, he eventually learned to share, be nice, and to play well with others. I hope he won't regress now that they are gone, but I am sure we will get together with Breanna, Courtnee, and Delaynie soon. Or as Davey calls them, Nanna, Corpee, and NeeNee. He still remembers them often in his nightly prayers.

Courtnee on her kindergarten graduation day. What a big girl!!! Off to first grade!!

Their last day here. I was so sad to see them go. Angela, you have raised a terrific group of girls.

No comments: