The Milligans

The Milligans

Monday, November 3, 2008

More Halloween Fun...

I have been going to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan for years. I remember when they held in the middle of a farm, rather than at Elkridge Park with the paved walkways. I am always so amazed by how creative people are. I am honestly one of the most uncreative people you could ever meet. I guess I am just too practical!!

This Noah's Ark display was my favorite. It was especially fun to take Davey this year because he is at the age where he notices EVERYTHING! He could have spent hours identifying every animal there.

At the end of the walk are the cutouts. As I have mentioned before, Davey loves these things!

A couple of days later Davey had his Halloween party at pre-school. They did a little parade up and down the street. He was having a blast.

Afterwards they all posed for a picture in front of the school. They were all so cute!!

1 comment:

monika said...

I'm soo jealous you guys got to go to the pumpkin walk! I miss it so much and we rarely make it back up to Logan for it anymore. Fun pictures!