The Milligans

The Milligans

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We're having a......

Yep, that's right it's another boy. For those of you who aren't aware, we are expecting our second baby on about March 20th!! We are all very excited. It is kind of funny, because before we had found out the gender, Davey said he wanted a girl. He said this every time you asked him. So, silly me, I thought he might be aware of something I wasn't. I have to admit, my three year old had me convinced it was a girl!! Needless to say, we are still excited and happy that Davey will have a new little buddy in about 4 1/2 months. As for names, we are open to suggestions....

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hey girl congrats! I know we weren't ever close or anything but there's still come kind of familiarity and seeing you :) You have such a darling kid and can I just say you look GORgeous! (monika's sis btw lol)

paul and tricia said...

congratulations!!! can't wait to meet your new fella!!!!

monika said...

Brittany I'm so excited for you guys! How fun for Davey too! I got it wrong both times...thought Jack was a girl and sure Halle was a boy. So much for a woman's intuition. As for name suggestions, everyone's taste is so different, but we loved Howie for a boy...and now can't use it since we have a Halle. We didn't get too many favorable comments on that one, but I think it's cute.