The Milligans

The Milligans

Saturday, July 5, 2008

A new "do"

I have always loved Davey's hair. I like it a little longer and shaggy, mainly because it looks different from all the other little boys his age. However, it can get really messy looking, especially after his naptime. Some days, if I don't do anything with it, he looks like he has a chronic case of bedhead. We also have to blow dry it after his bath since it can take a long time to dry.



It has started getting really hot this summer and finally Dave told me I have to do something about Davey's hair. He sometimes wakes up from his naps and his head is soaking wet from the sweat. So we went to Great Clips and got a faux-hawk. Davey thinks it is fun, but he does sometimes get irritated when I want to put gel in it. I do have to admit that I like the look a lot. He looks so much more like Dave now, which is pretty cute. I think we will let it grow long again in the winter though!!!

1 comment:

Oakstream Photography said...

OMGOSH! TOTALLY lovin the new 'do'! He looks sooo cute. I keep crackin up at that cheesy grin...hahahaha!!!!