The Milligans

The Milligans

Monday, June 8, 2009

Giant Baby

We finally blessed Charlie this weekend. We probably would have done it a month ago, but had a hard time deciding if we wanted to do it in Spanish Fork or Cache Valley. We finally caved and did it in Dave's parents ward so people wouldn't have to travel so far.

Charlie has gotten so big I wasn't sure if he would fit into his blessing outfit. We actually had two of them. The first choice was the outfit Dave was blessed in. Davey actually used it when we blessed him. He was only a month and a half old then and it was amost too small for him. I pulled it out and tried it on Charlie and couldn't even button the last button on the back. It would have cut off his breathing! So we went with this other outfit. We were able to button all the buttons, but it was still a little small!!
Here are my two boys! I think I must have been standing at a strange angle, because Charlie looks HUGE in this picture.
Davey, Charlie, and their cousins....
Needless to say, it was a nice time and we appreciated all of our family who came to share the day with us.

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

Congrats! He is such a cutie. I didn't realize you were visiting with Kelly the other night or I would have come over and said Hi. Ethan told me later that Davey had been at Maddy's and I put it all together.