The Milligans

The Milligans

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Smiley Boy

Charlie has been smiling for a few weeks now, but it is just so hard to get pictures of him smiling. I think he gets distracted by the flash. I finally have been able get a few fun photos of his little grin.
This is him chilling out in his carseat while Davey is riding the rides at Art City Days. He loves being out in noisy places where there is a lot going on.
He also loves watching Davey. He sat looking over the top of the couch at him for about 20 minutes today. I hope they will be good buddies.
Davey was singing and patting his hands. What a great big brother!
Ahh, I can't help loving the little guy, even though he keeps me up at night!

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

oh! what a cutie! It is so fun when you get to see their personalities. And, what can be better that a Big Brother?