The Milligans

The Milligans

Monday, June 1, 2009

Jam..

My dad had a meeting down in Provo a couple of weekends ago, so he and my mom came to visit. While they were here my mom and I decided to make raspberry freezer jam. Of course Davey always wants to help in the kitchen.The thing about Davey and raspberry jam is that he LOVES it. Every morning he has waffles for breakfast with jam. And when he is done with the waffles he licks the plate clean!
When we were done filling the jars we let him lick the bowl!
It was fun making jam, but I am afraid we didn't make enough!! I think I will have to do another batch if we want it to last till next year!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

Love raspberry jam!! I just made raspberry jam also the other day. All of my boys just love it and I am feeling like you, going to have to make more to last the whole year. Good to see some pictures. Charlie is so cute!!!